

One of our grand
adventures was the maze at the University of Minnesota's Arboretum. I really felt like Harry Potter in the Tri
wizard Tournament. I was just waiting for a double blasted ended skwert to attack! It was great fun! Even though there weren't many flowers out or anything, it was fun to be together seeing something new - and getting lost in a MAZE!
adventures was the maze at the University of Minnesota's Arboretum. I really felt like Harry Potter in the Tri
wizard Tournament. I was just waiting for a double blasted ended skwert to attack! It was great fun! Even though there weren't many flowers out or anything, it was fun to be together seeing something new - and getting lost in a MAZE!
1 comment:
i love you dearly but its a "blast ended skrewt" not sqwert. but the maze looks fun all the same. love ya
Post a Comment