Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pictures and Videos from last May 2014




Yep, this is normal when sisters get together.  I love you Sisters of the Promise!





Seeing the big train engine with Grandpa Brent.  WAY WAY COOL.  I love trains.  I love the Union Station - what a great place of wonderful memories and important family events:  My great grandfather immigrated from Holland and came to Ogden.  And in 2006, this is where Joseph and I had our wedding reception.  Now, we went there again to see the big engines.

Family Home Evening - Our opening song fifty percent of the time is this, "Book of Mormon Stories".



Avannie wrote Grandpa Brent a letter asking for three things:  to see a temple, eat chicken nuggets at Wendy's, and hike to a waterfall.  All three were accomplished.

The rope around my belt loops was for Avannie to hang on to if she ever got tired.  but for the 3 mile hike UP A MOUNTAIN she never used it.  She was a trooper.  I was so proud of her!

Waterfall canyon with the Stuart Family.  Sadly, Joseph was already back in NH.



No comments: