Thursday, June 5, 2014

Newest Member of the Family


There was actually two miles when we drove off the lot.  I didn't take a picture until getting home.  sweet!

We are Odyssey People now.  whoa.  Am I old enough to drive a mini van?  mature enough for such a status?  Did the cool points just drop or go up?  I was worried about those things for about 2 minutes than I got into this wonderful vehicle and love it!  It has a rear driving camera, a right-turning camera, more bells and whistles that I know how to work.  And the seats fold down into the trunk/cargo space.  Totally cool.  Yet my favorite parts of the whole thing are (1) a key fob that makes the side doors open, and (2) volume control on the steering wheel.  Oh, one more thing that is pretty cool:  the screen that tells us our fuel efficiancy.  We celebrate when we can get it up to 40 miles per gallon (on the downhills).  hehehe

We love this van!  It will be with us for the next decade and longer!  So we bought it brand new so we can run it to the ground....  I meant drive it across the country a few times, go to every soccer game, transport the crew to every music lesson, etc.  Yep, this is a member of the family.

No comments: